A fun School Memory to create is to Volunteer to Ride a Homecoming Parade Float or to Walk in the Homecoming Parade! It's a great way to:
* EXPRESS YOUR School Spirit.
* HELP HONE YOUR Performance Skills in front of an Audience.
* MEET DIFFERENT Students, Teachers, Parents, and Alumni that you may not normally Interact with.
Here are some of My Fashion Tips to help Your Experience be as comfy as possible:
* WEAR YOUR HAIR UP - A cute Ponytail, Topknot, Chignon, Headband, Hair Clip, etc. gets rid of the distraction of Hair falling in your Face while Performing.
* WEAR CLOTHES THAT YOU DON'T MIND GETTING DIRTY - It depends on what Group you will be representing (Homecoming Royalty, Sports Team, School Club, etc.) what your Uniform / Dress Requirements will be. Either way, select a Dress, Shoes, T-Shirt, etc. that is cute, yet expendable.
* BRING MINIMUM - A cute Crossbody Purse or Mini Backpack provides just enough space for the things you do need to bring and it allows you to comfortably keep them with you at all times.
Thank you for Visiting! I hope you find some extra Inspiration for Your Day! =)
Keywords: inthetimes.com, inthetimes, in the times, in the times magazine, inthetimes magazine, fashion + entertainment + faith + fun, ruth tynes, ruthtynes, lifestyle blog, lifestyle blogger, web site, website, online magazine, tween, pre-teen, pre-teenager, pre teen, pre teenager, teen, teenager, young adult, college age, college-age, girls, girl, young women, young woman, youth, kids, children, student, single, christian faith, advice, q&a, question and answer, faqs, frequently asked questions