1) Isolate when you / the Girls Ministry Leadership Team is available.
2) Poll the Girls Ministry Parents and girls for their available days / times.
3) Then come up with a consensus.
* Girls Ministry meetings / events, might have to vary days / times, depending on what's going on in the local community.
* Make sure to poll the Girls Ministry community every 3 months, to make sure that you are aware of any re-scheduling that may need to take place in the future.
* This is an excerpt from the book In the Times Girls Ministry by Ruth Tynes. Copyright 2006. It may not be reprinted or posted without written permission from the author. Please contact for reprint permission.